Monday, April 1, 2013

READY FOR SPRING

I want to believe that SPRING is here


I see sweet touches of color on the trees

Slowly Spring is coming into focus but it fools us with it's blankets of snow and rain


Ever softly it shows it's colors every day


 We saw sunshine this weekend 
Blossoms of flowers are showing all along the yards

I can't wait to get out and create new venues in my new garden space


 YES, I AM READY FOR SPRING!
JOINING THESE LOVELY LADIES, HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK, DI











Boogieboard Cottage
five days five ways | feature friday free for all 
Keeping It Simple
thurCozyLittleHousebadge150x Knock Our Socks Off Party at Mom 4 Real and JoJo & Eloise
 Join the fun here each Wednesday!

Beyond The Picket Fence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di