Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bell Jar Goodness

Bell Jar fab!

Yes I won a beautiful bell jar from  
Doesn't she look sweet on my painted table!
I am still on my Anne Sloan painting jag.  I painted the table with provence and the metal lamp with paris grey on the bottom and sponged graphite on the top

I added a sweet ironstone lid and shot a softer picture to highlight the whites



Love my bell jar!!! 
And notice I did stencil a fleurs de lys on my table, then waxed everything so I could easily change out my pretties.  My sweet ironstone looks great here too.
Joining these fab ladies, Di
Ivy and Elephants Join the fun here each Wednesday!


Thursday Favorite Things  
Vintage On A Dime
The 36th Avenue

3 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Di, Congratulations on winning this beautiful bell jar, you must have been thrilled when the postman arrived with your parcel.
    I love the fleur de lys which you painted on your side table.... it is such a pretty design.
    Best wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete

  2. Congratulations! Your bell jar looks perfect on your pretty painted table. Love what you did with that lamp. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table looks very nice and the jar looks right at home! Congrats on the sweet win! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share! Hope to see you again soon! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di