Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chicken Alley

Let's see what we found in downtown Asheville today in the rain!

Yes is a door!  We are going to tour Chicken Alley

Chicken Alley is a small alley but packed with wonderful elements

Very narrow

Very cool
Just beautiful





Yes, still raining

She doesn't seem to mind




And may it be with you as well, I love Star Wars!  Quick funny story...I called an extension at work and the message was "this is ..... please leave a message and May the Force be with you and live long and prosper"...I had to hang up because I was laughing so hard.  I did call back and apologize for hanging up and left my message. 

I digress, back to the cool alley


And look at this cute little door, I wonder who lives here!

I hope your week is great and we will stay dry!
Di
Joining:


 Monday2 Make the Scene Monday # 73
Boogieboard Cottage
Ivy and Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di