Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Garden Time

It has been raining all weekend and now sprinkles all week and I really want to work in the yard


 Peter Rabbit has a new Italian Straw Hat.  Poor Peter has a missing ear, back in winter there was a bear outside our backyard and a crash!  Next morning I checked outside and Peter was on his side with his ear broken off!
He looks happy now in his little garden area

The tree by the stairs leading up to our front door received some company with lavendar plants and stones.  Can't wait for that lavendar to grow
Our Azalea bushes before the rain beat the flowers down


We will be working on this porch in the next weekend to pretty it up


I did buy this wonderful bench at an estate sale this weekend, love the iron work

This is my neighbors yard, I want that ground cover in my yard

I did pick up some plants for the iron basket


A pretty start to the porch re-do

The door is decorate and painted



My lilac bush is starting to bloom

The backyard is also calling me!  A beautiful wreath to great us

This old hand cart will be a great display piece.
I hope your gardens are on their way!
Di,
Joining


 The Scoop link party logo

Rooted In Thyme
Vintage On A Dime
 Join the fun here each Wednesday!  Ivy and Elephants thursday favorite things button 

4 comments:

  1. A bear broke your bunny!?! Too serious to be too funny. Love your photographs of your garden. I usually have more done at this point and ready to sit back and enjoy it, but chill and rain has stopped the process. I will be glad to get back outside. It's a jungle out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a bear attacked my bunny, I guess he was probably running back out the yard after the lights came on! Poor Peter Bunny but he is staying put!! And got a new hat, so all is good. It is a jungle or shall I say a forest out there!! Thanks for stopping by! Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your have added greenery and color around your door. Too bad Azaleas are so delicate. We used to have one that was gorgeous, till the wind/rain hit. Also love the park bench. I'm sure it will get lots of use in the beautiful summer days to come. So glad it was only Peter rabbit and no humans that lost an ear!!!!!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage (http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your inspiring photos of your beautiful garden at Simple & Sweet Fridays. Love your bunny!

    Take Care,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di