Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Architectural Structures


I found the greatest plaques to add some architectural structure to my fireplaces 
 They started out very bronzey

But I wanted a little Paris Gray

 With a little little touch of bronze

 I just love this color and look and can't wait to see it up~


I am so in the 50's and 60's with my choices but with Anne Sloan paint it really makes it sing...
What have you painted lately!!  Di, Joining
Ivy and Elephants
Beyond The Picket Fence Faith, Grace, and Crafts
52 Mantels Jennifer Rizzo 

3 comments:

  1. I have just got to remember to look at things through the eyes of a can a spray paint!!! I pass up things that if painted, would have added so much to the house!! Thank you so much for sharing your remakes of those wonderful pieces!!
    I'm going to keep that idea in mind!!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. We specialize in books of memory, bronze plaques, donor walls, trees of life, donor recognition products & signage!

    Donor Walls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several background color choices add to the appearance of metal casts, and specialty finishes lend an impressive air. Specialty finishes for cast bronze include oxidized options as well as colorful patinas, while both aluminum and bronze casts are available with a polished finish.
    Donor Walls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di