Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rain Flowers

It was a rainy Saturday but we got our rain gear on and headed out to the Black Mountain for the Garden Show
Ro took my picture with my rain gear

My shopping partner looked quite sporty
The flowers and plants were great!  I ended up getting lavender, tomatoes, peppers, rosemary and scented geraniums
I love these plants for the porch
Lantana, oh yes, I will be going back for these!
Yes, lavendar, oh I had to have lavendar.  and don't you love that basket
Little fairy huts
And don't you love these
All is WELL this Saturday!!

Stay dry and love your plants,
Di, joining
Elizabeth and Co. Homespun Happenings
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous plants and that looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely way to spend a rainy day xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! Thank you for sharing at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much garden goodness! Glad you didn't let the weather dampen your spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di