Thursday, May 23, 2013

Flower Show

We started the day cutting flowers off the azalea bush at my daughters house and then found this lovely white USA bowl to put them in!

I had found these lovely vases at an estate sale for 50cents each

Hubby and I went to the Biltmore to see the flower show



 And look what was lurking in the shadows

The roses were fantastic


I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend
Di
Joining

[newparty%255B3%255D.jpg] Join the fun here each Wednesday!  Feathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Di, I love big blousey blue hydrangeas and they last forever when cut and put into a vase.
    I had to look twice, to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me, an alligator.... that was really unexpected.
    Oh and so many fabulous roses!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your Biltmore experience... it's been some time since I've been there and I've enjoyed your photos! Larry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di