Monday, May 13, 2013

Shopping Fun

I went to our area shops and wasn't really buying but looking...until I saw this lovely picture...what do you see
 I saw this lovely girl and thought oh she looks so like Audrey Hepburn.  When I was at the register, I asked the girl, I wonder what she is looking at?

Why of course, you see his reflection in the mirror, her love!  I feel in love with this shot.  And the composition of the black and white. 
 Love this lamp
 Loving this cow from Biltmore Farms
 Loving the settee and lights
 This booth was one of my favorites and love the light and look at that iron work
 And this mannequin is just awesome
 Yes, I could have all of this for my bedroom, including that column
Love this light

 But the price tag was way to high...  I had fun and will share some fabulous things I bought at one of my favorite shops.
Thanks, Di  Joining...
 photo 100_3353aaabbbb144copy_zps0998a8b5.jpg thurCozyLittleHousebadge150x
Photobucket 

6 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the girl dreaming. So many wonderful things. I would have looked very hard at that dress form. I keep wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am your newest follower - found your blog on A Stroll Thru Life. Love your finds above - looks like a great store.
    Thanks, Patty at http://homeandlifestyledesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so many wonderful things. I would love that cow too. Fabulous. Thanks so much for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo and the Biltmore cow is fantastic!
    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day ... love so many of the things ... the goose-neck lamp with the wire whisk is so unusual, of course love the cow. Thanks for taking us along on your shopping day.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di