Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beautiful Spaces

Come on in

 Visit our trip to Winston-Salem, NC
 We found beautiful spaces and great architectual features


I love chippy white
 Beautiful iron work and flowers
 I have been experimenting with my black and white because I love the look
 Ironwork lion guarding a Ironworkers house



Lovely house we toured showcasing the life in this era




Lovely cooking area



 Beautiful hands at work
I hope you have a wonderful week, Di
Blitzed on Pinterest Link Party  Third Friday of Each Month 


I love old cooking areas and furniture
The Scoop link partyFrench Country Cottage
Boogieboard Cottage 

5 comments:

  1. Loved taking the tour! It was just the kind of trip that I'd enjoy. In fact, I had to pin it!
    Thanks so much for linking up with Country Whites Weekend!
    Blessings from the Farmhouse,
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, love the blue hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. You really captured the mood. Thanks for sharing at Country Whites Weekend.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Black and White photos... loving the blue Hydrangeas would love it if you came by and shared them at Share It one More Time party...http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/06/share-it-one-more-time-features-and_23.html Hope to see you there! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We visited the Carolinas about 4 years ago. I loved it so much! What a fun tour. I love chippy white too! Visiting from Country Whites.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di