Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Whites


Summer Whites
I have been painting so much I almost forgot to fix my mantle and hang the birds.  I painted the birds last month and finally hung them.
 It's a sweet change to highlight my my white showcase of shells!

 I am gathering my courage to paint the brick!  Meanwhile, I adding more touches of white to the room.
 The shopping cart is filled with my market basket and soft colors of flowers
I also moved my ironstone pitcher and filled it with lavendar.  I recently found this sweet converted oil lamp.  The white shade is what captured my attention of course the half price sale at the estate sale didn't hurt either!


Join the fun here each Wednesday! Thursday Favorite Things 

   French Country Cottage Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty mantel! Love the French market basket! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, and I love those wonderful wicker pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di