Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Syroco Painting


I keep finding these Syroco items, I think I am stuck in the 60's!  I have been painting and following Annie Sloan's book Color Recipes for painted furniture and more. 



 Of course I am still painting with Paris Grey
 In Annie's book she painted some wall sconces from France...so I took her idea and painted these Syroco Wall large sconces

 And smaller wall sconces
 I'm hoping I don't see anymore Syroco but if I continue to find it I promise to save it and bring it forward.  I will show you the big finish later this week.
Joining the ladies at What is it Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants!
Di
Ivy and Elephants

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di