Thursday, June 6, 2013

White Goodness



Isn't the nest just beautiful

From a talented and sweet caring Two Bags Full Artist
See those fibers, beads, lace...wow.  I waited a year for Ms. White Gorgeous
She fits right in with my blue and white room
I upscaled my recent find with Paris Grey Annie Sloan paint 
She also looks beautiful on the dining room table

The crystals are beautiful!  Love it.
Joining my great friends, and did you notice my pin it on my photos.  A great tutorial from Code it: Pretty! 
                       Have a wonderful weekend,
                                Di










code it pretty - click for home  topblogs
Thursday Favorite Things

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see so many pretty white things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol
    I'm co hosting with Katherine's Corner this week and came by to say hello. Thanks for sharing. Also now following you. Hope you will visit me to.
    Angel @ http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!!
    Have a great week :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di