Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beach Terraium

                       I Wish For A Beautiful Terraium 


Do you think this frog can grant my wishes
Of course I love, love white and iron
Should I go into a fairy land look




So with so many options, am I going to go small, iron, glass??



 Oh how about a waterfall, I love that soothing sound




 I practiced on my niece and made her a little fairyland garden in an ironstone bowl.  I gathered some of my favorite cream and white items.  

Since my pops was a naval officer, I wanted to put this iron anchor on a centerpiece





I gathered items from my home!


 The iron goodness is perfect and my iron terraium fit the bill perfectly...I had all this on hand, so it didn't cost a thing.

I love the bench, so what better to bring it in

I put all my collected shells from Florida, South Carolina and North Carolina Beaches on the bottom
This is such a great addition to my summer mantel


 May all your dreams come true~~~
Have a wonderful week     Di

blitzed on pinterest 



Ivy and Elephants
Boogieboard Cottage 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, I love your terrarium too. How fabulous. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea! And, I love your iron anchor!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di