Friday, July 19, 2013

Finding unique items at estate sales is so much fun.  You want to know the history, where did they get it, how and where was it used?

This riding hat captured my attention and I swooped it up

I have it displayed on top of a horse trophy from the 70's "Georgry Girl" 




The other item at the same estate sale was this great camera.  It doesn't work but what a great display piece




And look at the cool case it came in~!
I love going to estate sales because you see what other people cherished and collected.
Joining,


 741302_10151387329451013_1242776520_o 

2 comments:

  1. great finds, love the ladies riding hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous finds and I adore the hat and the camera! TFS...hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di