Tuesday, July 23, 2013


 I love a great new piece for the house!  I found these scales from the 60's and decided to paint it with Anne Sloane paint.  I think it turned out lovely and moved it from my dining room table to the front entry!

 It enhances my sconces from France and makes the picture look wonderful

 My mom's clock just looks showcased on my cabinet

Marble on marble top looks beautiful
I loaded the crystal scales with my recent shells from the NC coast
I love all the brass touches compleminting the gold in the frame
Just trying to balance out the joys of decorating!


Joining these sweet ladies with my balancing act,
Di



       Join the fun here each Wednesday!
Ivy and Elephants

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I love your scales, I have a set just like yours, but never thought to paint them! What a fabulous idea! Yours look amazing, I might have to paint mine, too!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wht gorgeous antiques. I love both the scales and the clock. Stunning. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that is ongoing. http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/07/174th-inspire-me-tuesday.html
    Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scales are amazing! Your whole vignette is lovely :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di