Sunday, July 14, 2013

Joining "Where Bloggers Create", My Space


Wow I totally Missed where Bloggers Create,
Where Bloggers Create I participated last year but have been so busy with work I haven't looked around!  So when I got my coffe this morning and sat down for a treat, I stopped on My Desert Cottage and Yes... I have been looking at everyones space,  I thought I would share mine.  So, come on in...




This is my storage area, files and books

I love to make cards, books and the grandboys love to create with me
My sweet girls shoes as inspiration (they are over 39 years old)!


 Moving over to the desk are is an old crib bottom for my pictures


My desk come from an old North Carolina home (original paint ya'll) and the secretary from Florida

 A shadow box of vintage joy some found, some family


An iron dishdrainer repurpose into a small bookcase
Moving around to my secretary that holds three drawers of hardware, cutters and projects


A bed to lay all my fabric on or just sit there and catch the HGTV shows


My suitcases filled with fabric and paper
I have my stamps, paper, paints and you name it supplies handy


I hope you enjoyed my little craft room, where I love to create!! Di
Join the fun here each Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your creative space Di. I was really inspired by your inspiration board and your little display of vintage purses and medals.
    Enjoy the party!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's creative spaces. Yours is joyful and I love how you have treasures displayed where you can truly enjoy them. Now if only work didn't take time from your being creative. :o) Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely missed it too! Your space looks like a lot of fun. Mine will be finished and ready by next year's WBC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di, Love your creative space and all your great organization. Love the black hutch and all your wonderful collections. Love your chair with the grain sack fabric and the crib bottom is a great idea for pics. You are very talented and thank you for sharing your wonderful studio.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I liked looking around sort of snooping LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice space to relax and work in. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di