Friday, July 12, 2013

MOOVING THRU SOME FUN FINDS

MOO MOO
I was out junkin and found some fun items.  Can, you say cookie monster...
Yes, a fun cookie jar.  I do love a good cookie and this cow is a three piece jar!
Isn't she fun!
I love her tail, and her sweet face
Feed me!
And what about these school room lights

This was such a fun find because they certainly remind me of my school days

These sweet oil lamps are wonderful for my love of blue

 And my finished scale project looks beautiful as a centerpiece ... I saved her for the next generation!

So what have you found lately?
Di, joining these fun ladies.
Thursday Favorite Things
 
Boogieboard Cottage

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen a three piece cookie jar - neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those school room lights....oh my...swoon! The cookie jar is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cow! I have a cow sugar and creamer... they are so cute! Thank you for visiting my blog; so glad to have found you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the MOO Cow!!!!!! TFS!!! : ) HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool cookie jar! Great find:) I posted anchor dress to LIfe on Lakeshore:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di