Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wedding Day Celebration


 It is our 39th wedding anniversary!  We celebrated for 3 days, a family party, a wonderful dinner and then a fun pizza night with our grandson

My flowers were white roses and daisies!
Hubby wore white and our groomens wore blue


Hubby took me to the Red Stag Grill at the Bohemian Resturant in Asheville
We had such a wonderful dinner and beautiful attmosphere

We then had a wonderful dessert at home

And my wonderful husband hung my chandelier!  I found this beautiful iron piece at my favorite shop The Pink House
This man knows my heart and it looks so beautiful in my dining room!
It just makes me happy
Heres to many, many more great years, Di
                                Joining
Fine Craft Guild  Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #85
 
 Join the fun here each Wednesday!
Ivy and Elephants

4 comments:

  1. Happy 39th Anniversary. Happiness shows in your faces. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, i wish you more years together.

    Cheers and Hugs
    Wedding Wishes by Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di