Monday, August 26, 2013

Biltmore Joy

Concert and Picnic at the Biltmore
 And oh yes, my sweetie

We overlooked the grounds as we ate and walked down to the stage to get ready for the music



The sky was perfect


 The Four Tops...oh my they were great  "Baby I Need Your Loving"; "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch"; "Reach Out I'll Be There"; Standing in the Shadows of Love"; Bernadette; and a soul wrenching song Dance With My Father sang by Roquel (Lawrence Payton, Jr) for his dad Lawrence, one of the orginial 4 Tops (hubby and I had tears rolling down)!

  
The Temptations , my favorite songs..."My Girl"; "Just My Imagination"; "I Wish It Would Rain"; "Get Ready"; "Papa Was A Rollin Stone"
The Four Tops Ruled the Night!!
I am still singing these songs, I feel like I attended "The Big Chill" reunion!
Relived all my dance moves, can you say The Bump...hee hee
I had such a great night, just what I needed to get ready for my last week of work and hoping and praying I will wow them at my job interviews on Monday.
So what are some of your favorite songs and dance moves?
Di
..Twigg studiosMonday2 Make the Scene Monday #89



Boogieboard Cottage
Keeping It Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di