Sunday, August 11, 2013

Garden Dreaming

Garden Dreaming
Wow Biltmore Gardens was awesome today...hubby and I picked up our tickets for a concert next friday...The 4 Tops; The Temptations, can't wait.  
 An arch of beauty, yes I want an arbor

La France, yes roses must be in my garden plan!

 What a beauty, these are as big as your face and full of joy!


A little Ray of Sunshine to brighten up your day

 A cascading veil of goodnes
 A beautiful place to sit and thank God for the glory of his Love
As you go through your week may you receive grace to help you along your way
My garden dreaming includes a birdhouse and aren't I the very lucky girl to have won this beauty from Sharon @ French Country Home
I can't wait to put this in my front yard it is from Garden Birdhouses @ Gardenbirdhouses.com ...you know I will keep you updated.
And thank you for your prayers and thoughts for my journey in my job search. 

“When you see someone putting on his 

Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that 

an Adventure is going to happen.” 

― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh
So I am putting my Big Girls Boots on, going to work with a smile and facing my next adventure!
Di
Joining
Boogieboard Cottage ..Twigg studios
Keeping It Simple Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #87
  Join the fun here each Wednesday!
Elizabeth and Co.

6 comments:

  1. Great birdhouse, and I love your garden shots. I also love the line-up for your concert. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful garden! I'd love if you'd link up to The DIY'ers! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing garden shots - the roses are just beautiful and I love the birdhouse! thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs. Thanks for sharing your visit to the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the lovely photos! Following along. Would love for you to take a look at some of my garden pics sometime at my blog!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful garden tour! I want an arbor too. And oh my goodness, that birdhouse is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di