Friday, August 30, 2013

Grey Display


I love all kinds of display boards, I could cover every wall with something new!  
Some of my favorites are in my office/art room


This doll crib frame is perfect for my pictures and full of charm

I love old frames, they lend an open expression of your treasures

One of my most favorite display cases includeds bits and pieces of family items.  

So with a song in my heart, I tried another page in Anne Sloan's paint book.  Painting Fabric!


This is a chair back, yes red velvet!!  It will make a great board
S














Thursday Favorite Things
startathome.blogspot.com    
Fine Craft Guild Fine Craft Guild

6 comments:

  1. Hey these are great displays! What a unique chair back piece to use as a display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boards full of photos and special treasures are wonderful! Love how you've used the crib spring as a board.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many wonderful ideas! I'm in awe of your creativity! I'm putting your blog in my list of favs so I don't miss any more! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great display boards! I love the crib springs and the chair will be perfect!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di