Thursday, August 29, 2013

Joyous Thanks

Life is a highway of ups and downs
Just when things look at dark
Then a little light of color starts to shine through
Things start to open up
The full picture starts to form



I was never alone as I went through this process

I want to toot your horn for supporting me during this past month
Yes I have gotten my engine going and I have found a new job!!

Now I am basking in HIS promise, yes I am celebrating this new opportunity







 So many bouquets of flower to all of you
                                   Di
Joining these fantastic people


newparty Rooted In Thyme 
Photobucket  Ivy and Elephants
katherines corner

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this inspiring post at Simple & Sweet Fridays!

    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di