Monday, August 5, 2013

When you give me a hand

Happy Monday to You...Look ahead for all the joy to come to you

 We all have hair raising adventures
 And want to raise you hand for help
 Grab hands and help each other
 Stop to see the beauty around you
 Know that you are not alone

 Just reach out and I will be there
 Laugh like you are a child again
I had my joy, laughter and fun this weekend and I hope you did too...have a blessed week
Di
Joining
 
Boogieboard Cottage
Keeping It Simple Join the fun here each Wednesday!
Thursday Favorite Things

1 comment:

  1. Never lose the childlike whimsy we have within each of us. Wonderful week ahead...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di