Monday, August 26, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Wisdom

Weighty decisions take a lot of thought, so I turned to one of the great thinkers

“When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” ― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh









As I search for a new job, and sift thru the ads, I have found some great opportunities
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but 
today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.” 
A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
I am taking all my skills, my gifts and living in the present.  I have received so many gifts...God's promise for sure.
 “Think it over, think it under.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh   

                          Oh yes, Pooh, I am thinking

 and thinking about what is the best job for me and hubby.  I

had two great interviews today and hope they lead to great

 news.



I am really trying not to over think and know that some things are much more important

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”  Pooh

I will remember what Pooh says and know that I will be brave and strong and smart.
I will believe and I know that I have people that will always be with me.  Thank you for your kind words and support.
My hubby, family and my sweet best friend have been right there for me.
Much love, Di
Joining
 Join the fun here each Wednesday! 

Ivy and Elephants

4 comments:

  1. Aww....well how sweet is this post! I so hope you get the job you want, but if you don't maybe that is because something even better is right around the corner. Hang in there.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used all the different scales intermixed with the Pooh sayings. Yes, you have 'weighty decisions.'

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love scales, any style and any kind. These are fabulous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di, your post is really touching! I hope with all my heart to find the job you want! Kisses from Italy. Paola from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di