Thursday, September 12, 2013

Decisions, decisions, decisions...Oh My...

This was suppose to be easy, take a job offer and it's done.  But wait, your thoughts, prayers and kind words brought 2 great jobs.  I feel torn because I know I could do both and make a differance.
I listened to a sermon on God's promises (Dr. Charles Stanley) and know I have to claim it.  If we ask anything according to his will he will make it happen.
I am listening to his voice and know I will be guided to the right job, please continue to pray for me to listen wisely.
With overflowing thanks for support, Di
French Country Cottage
newparty
Rooted In Thyme 64170_4719850152887_625893102_n   

2 comments:

  1. I hope things work out that you can do a job you will enjoy. Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wise to take this decision to the Lord in prayer. May He guide you in the best possible path for your future.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di