Monday, October 14, 2013

Come on in

Yes, Come on in...the doors are unlocked
My arms are wide open to greet you          The day is full of glory and wonder


                                         His wonderful glory is all around us.  Come sit for a spell beside me and give Thanks for this day.





This is a beautiful church in Highlands NC
May Peace be with you as you go through the week
Let your light shine
Share your beauty
And your gifts

Have a blissful week, joining these sweet parties, Di
Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #96

Autumn Inspiration   Join Me on Tuesday for 
Beyond The Picket Fence  
Three Mango Seeds
Boogieboard Cottage

 
Want to add a little "grey" to your dey? Then meet me here every Thursdey!  fine craft guild logo  Ivy and Elephants

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little church, I love to go to services in churches as I travel, that one reminds me of a little old church I went to in St Johns Island. Thank you for the gorgeous pictures and words

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Di
    and Peace be with you too!!!
    I love the old statues and I would love to walk up the path and into that beautiful Church.
    Visiting fro Michelle's grey deys post.
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di!

    Wishing you a blessed Sunday.
    Your newest follower,
    Alison :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di