Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Home Sweet Home

From the shores of Florida, the beautiful balmy skies of the night and the sands so white

The ocean is calling me once again

The sea so calm and warm

So wonderful is the warm salt sea
 I had such a nice week at my conference, it was fun to go back and seafood was so good ...

The beautiful waterway, so lovely and dinner outside was wonderful!

But I missed my family so much it and it was so good to come home...
To the mountains of North Carolina


The Fall colors so wonderful, so glad to be back to these cute boys

 

                        Di,  and joining these lovely blogs






Project Inspired Party Button Large Inspire Me Tuesday 64170_4719850152887_625893102_n cozy little house Knick of Time

3 comments:

  1. It is always nice to get away but even better to be able to go home. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, heaven on earth. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really the best of both worlds. We love spending time in both of these beautiful states, too. We're in the mountains of NC right now enjoying the fabulous fall colors! Happy Fall to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di