Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vintage Bridal Caps

 Bridal Caps from New Your City

I found these vintage caps at an estate sale and it took me back to the 70's.  I had a beautiful veil but these were really fun.
 This one looks like a butterfly



 This one looks so 60's



 My model looks very sweet with this cap









 This bridal cap looks like it could be the top of a Christmas tree.





 And this sweet cap looks like a snowflake


 Wasn't it fun playing with these sweet bridal caps!  You can find them on my Etsy Shop Cottage Wishes
Ivy and Elephants Keeping It Simple Join the fun here each Wednesday! Savvy Southern Style

2 comments:

  1. They are really sweet - thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.
    I saw the thumb at Ivi and Elephants and thought "Oh, someone created a Grace!".... it resembles the piece Princess Grace of Monaco used. You have magical hands. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di