Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby it's cold outside


Baby it's cold outside!  We have two fireplaces in our house.  One upstairs in the living room and one downstairs in the family room.  One is a traditional gas stove and one is wood burning.
  
This is upstairs gas, I painted it in September, go here to read

Here is our family room wood burning.
Now hubby is talking about a different type in our bedroom!

This room went from brown to creamy white, check it out here
He would love on to be across from the bed with a TV on top.  What are you dreaming?  No really, they make them.  So I went to Fireplace Megastore (click to go on link).  Oh wow, there was exactly what he talked about
 Acquisitions X-Fire Widescreen Electric Fire  I love this picture frame look, this one is an electric Hang On the Wall widescreen.  I can just picture a toasty room. Click on pictures to see the awesome information.


Acquisitions X-Fire 1000 Electric Fire Here is another version that would look wonderful with my painted room
Woodform Interiors Cambridge Fireplace Surround 


And yes he mentioned he would love this one down in 

the family room and I don't blame him, I happen to love 

this and other quality gas fire baskets too. 

So we shall see if we get to redo the Bedroom with a

Until then I will enjoy the ones we have, Di
Joining, 
 The Scoop 
COZY LITTLE HOUSE
INSPIRE ME TUESDAY HOMEWORK WEDNESDAY ..Twigg studiosKnick of Time
Ivy and Elephants Thursday Favorite Things

3 comments:

  1. We don't have a fireplace here in Florida so I'm definitely going to check this out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all so pretty. I need to check them out too. Thanks so much for linking ot Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di