Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fancy Dress Shopping

Are you getting ready for Black Friday shopping? I am going to be doing a little cyber shopping.



Product image
Poor hubby has to work Thursday night and a long day Friday.    I went to Elliott's Fancy DressMe, I will be doing a little shopping by looking at some fancy dress outfits online. Angel Wings (small) Accessory
 My grandson loves to dress up.  Here he looks like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". 
  One thing I have looked at for my little ones is Christmas fancy dress costumes.  My grand-boys and nieces love to play dress up.  We thought it would be fun to look at Christmas fancy dress costumes, particularly the reindeer and angels.  I went to Elliott's Fancy Dress
(Toddler) Reindeer  Costume
I think my grandson would be a great reindeer, don't you
Angel (Silver Star)  Costume
And my sweet nieces would look beautiful as angels.
Me I would love the angel wings.  
So for festive fancy dress outfits online head on over to Elliott's Fancy dress to see some fun ideas.

Have fun shopping on Friday and have a wonderful holiday.  Di








 thursday blog hop ..Twigg studios
INSPIRE ME TUESDAY TUESDAYS THE SCOOP KNICK OF TIME TUESDAY VINTAGE INSPIRATION  OPEN HOUSE THURSDAYS HOMEWORK WEDNESDAYRooted In Thyme Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #96
   Join Me on Tuesday for 
Beyond The Picket Fence  
Three Mango Seeds
Boogieboard Cottage

 
  fine craft guild logo  Ivy and Elephants

4 comments:

  1. I always had a dress up trunk for the grandchildren with outfits and costumes. My grandmother let us dress in her wardrobe of bathrobes when we visited. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your darling grandson does indeed have the spirit of "Ralphie".
    Have a lovely first week of advent.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyber shopping is the way to go on Black Friday. Cute costumes!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece and I stuck to the small shops to look for one-of-a-kind items and found several. Love the costume idea for the young ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di