Sunday, November 10, 2013

Grey, Blue and White

I do love to shop around and when I find unusual things I bring them home!  This iron feris wheel is just the right color, grey blue, it matches the table I painted with Provence Blue.
 I then found this!  Blue and White, Cows, Country Farm
 A better View...
 Did you see that sneak peak above...yes it's a platter

 I love the scene in the middle and the sculpture around the plate...it goes so well on my sideboard.


 It brings that soft glow to my silver and sweet nest

 The tones of grey lend its self to blue and white





 Isn't it funny how one piece will tie the room together!  All my favorite things in one area!

 I love chippy white, crusty iron petals, blues and greys

 I can't wait to sit by the fireplace and curl up with my favorite bloggers and a cup of tea
I hope your Sunday was fulfilling and I am so Thankful for my family, my husbands health and our home!  Have a great week!
Di...Joining these fun ladies
tinypic 64170_4719850152887_625893102_n_thum
Boogieboard Cottage Antique, Vintage and Repurposed Decor Knick of Time Tuesday link party at KnickofTimeInteriors.blogspot.com Inspire Me Tuesday
Ivy and Elephants Join the fun here each Wednesday! Want to add a little "grey" to your dey? Then meet me here every Thursdey!
 thursday blog hop Savvy Southern Style

10 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful, thanks for sharing on Etsy Cottage Style, I have pinned some of your photos!
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So cozy.... your finds are awesome! Enjoy your day.... hope you can stop by to visit!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous treasures and I love, love, love your vignette. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the silver-plate and especially the tiny grey shoes. sweet! happy grey dey thursdey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was over at petite Michelle Louise and seen your grey post
    I love that old round silver butter dish and the baby shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finds. Loving the chippy white iron! Wishing you a sweet day, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow, what a great collection. Love your decor/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty :) If you have a minute, stop by and share at my new link party, Everyday Vintage. Your style is the perfect fit. Would love to see you there!

    http://heleneslegacy.blogspot.com/2013/11/everyday-vintage-link-party.html

    Lisa @ Helene's Legacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di