Monday, November 25, 2013

Jewlery Chests


This sweet chest of drawers I painted in Ann Sloane Olde White and distressed.  This was a fun piece to do


 I am able to zoom in on some beautiful pieces I have received lately.  First, I won from Common Ground this beautiful Blessed bracelet from Lisa at Loved Squared Designs.  Thank you ladies, I love, love my bracelet.  




 And look it really is a jewelry chest not a dresser.  It is sitting on my dresser that I painted Olde White last year.




Excuse the messy closets!!  I just could edit that out and wanted you to see the top of my dresser (hee hee).



 And it is a music box that plays when the drawer slides out!




 My sweet parents who I am so thankful for the love they gave me.  I am thankful for the years I had with them and thankful their legacy lives on in my girls and grandboys... Happy Thanksgiving
Di


 I have 2 more jewelry boxes to finish up and 2 more music boxes...more to share with you, Ann Sloane paint and labels to show you.  More to come this week...Joining
Super Saturday Link Party Graphic Final
Making the World Cuter




A Stroll Thru Life Ivy and Elephants Join the fun here each Wednesday!  Be Inspired

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for excellent post sharing!! Its very helpful for me.
    shopping online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di