Monday, December 2, 2013

Fun Finds

Cottage Finds

 I have found the sweetest finds lately.  this horse has leather ears, bridle and saddle.  Wood horse bookends and a cross stitch and embroidered dresser scarf.


And a collection of white

I found 2 vintage picnic baskets

And thought this egg scale was great 


 The cow bell and rooster light bring out the country girl in me!
This calendar is just right for my cottage bedroom.  And last but not least these country roses curtains.

 I hope you are having a fun weekend, I'll be joining the shoppers at my favorite local store The Pink House








 and sharing some of my finds with them and my Etsy Shop CottageWishes!!  Di and I am joining my Party Friends @ 
JUNKINLOGO22

The 36th Avenue 
Boogieboard Cottage
Making the World Cuter

4 comments:

  1. Love your egg scale. These are such neat pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your finds, di! i've never seen an egg scale before, and the rose curtains so awesome!! have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all the horse finds! I was wondering if you received your ornament from the exchange. Your partner said she never heard from you and was wondering if you received it. I also have a link up on my blog for the exchange so hop on over and link up so we can see what you got! Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di