Sunday, December 22, 2013

Twas the night almost before Christmas

Twas almost the Night Before Christmas and all was quiet.  The stockings were hung with care by the fireplace.  My grandson and I spent the night watching Christmas special cartoon features in the family room.  Everything was festive and the lights all lit.









I have 2 days to work at the office, thankfully we close at 2 pm on Tuesday.  I will have the family over Christmas Eve and we will do our gifting that night.  Christmas we will go to my brothers house!
I hope to do my cookie and food cooking today!!  Hubby is off today and he makes the most awesome Sausage Rolls.  I will share those tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday.
Di
   
 Silver Pennies for Silver Pennies Sunday,Twigg Studios for Sunday Showoff Party
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday,Stephanie Lynn for Sunday Showcase
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time,A Cultivated Nest for Creative HomeAcre Hop
 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party,Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
 Creatively Living for Monday Funday PartyMod Vintage Life for Mod Mix Monday
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
 Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Dwellings-Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
                                        Rain on a Tin Roof for Give Me The Goods Monday
..Twigg studios
Boogieboard Cottage

1 comment:

  1. Hi Di
    Everything looks soooo Christmassy in your home. I hope your family Christmas Day is really special
    and full of joy!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di