Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Visions of Sweet Dreams

Visions of Sweet Dreams are dancing in my head.  My daughter is making my grandson's room into a big boy room for his 5th Birthday.  

She wants bunk beds.  So I went on a little search by means of looking at these simple Gami beds.  I went to Cleverclicker .  I found so great ideas for her.  I am thinking these would be an awesome Christmas and Birthday present for the little guy.

While I was looking around I also saw a bed for my other daughter.  She has been sleeping on mattress on the floor since she moved here!  Their bed fell out of the moving vehicle when they moved here.  I saw this stylish Hasena bed by going here...
Isn't this wonderful, even the background headboard is perfect.  I wish I could wrap it all up and poof it could be in their house!
Do you think it will fit in her
stocking?
I love beautiful beds, this is my craft room/guest room bed...just waiting for the boys.

 Thankfully we have 2 guest rooms, cause this little one is growing up.......last holiday
 This Holiday!!
We are having a fun holiday with a toddler in the house!
Decorating Fun coming up.
Di

..Twigg studios Want to add a little "grey" to your dey? Then meet me here every Thursdey!
INSPIRE ME TUESDAY TUESDAYS THE SCOOP KNICK OF TIME TUESDAY VINTAGE INSPIRATION  OPEN HOUSE THURSDAYS HOMEWORK WEDNESDAYRooted In Thyme
Thursday favorite things

2 comments:

  1. they grow up soooo very fast. Cherish the moments of snuggling! yum!!

    ♥ NORTHERN COTTAGE {http://www.NorthernCottage.net}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by, your little ones are precious! So much fun aren't they?
    Blessings to you this Christmas
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di