Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year of Cottage Wishes




When I think of my 2013 year I find that my most favorite posts were one's that brought back my treasured memories of my parents and family adventures.  Being close to our family in North Carolina has brought me joy and my friendship with all of you has been life changing.
 First, being around my girls is so uplifting, and a blessing to be a part of my grandboys lifes!
Holiday Traditions

Kitchen Greys   Brings in my joy of collecting and the stories of my family.  My mom was my biggest fan!


Fireplace Redo  This came about because of all of you.  Sharing your creative projects has given me the courage to try new things.  Painting the fireplace was so much fun.




Garden Dreaming   The joy of sharing the beauty of Biltmore and the wonderful plants with my grandsons has been wonderful.  The birdhouse, well one of my wonderful presents I received from one our blogging ladies.

Beautiful Spaces  Traveling around North Carolina and sharing with you all make it fun

Turn Around   Watching my girls grow up has been one of my greatest pleasures in life


Beach, Sand and Shells   My love of the ocean, sand and shells follows and touches my life daily, the lessons I have learned at the beach are ever lasting

Dreaming and Wishing  My growth as mom, wife and friend continues my life journey


Junking  The fun I have discovering new finds keeps me full of mystery and joy



I Hope the New Year finds you healthy and joyful.  Thank you for sharing your time and life with me,
Di
The Scoop 2013 Year in Review link party

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful reflections Di-- a great review of the memorable projects in your life this past year.

    I hope this new year brings you many more projects and creative ideas-- your talents are truly amazing.

    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to recap the year - beautiful reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to be able to live close to your family! Great recap of your year.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di