Thursday, January 30, 2014

Grey Day Joy

I do love my soft gray days, everything is calm and peaceful
This week has been a cold grey.  We had snow and ice and don't you know, I have been freezing!!
But I had a great homecoming with a preValentine's Day present

Puppies


Not one but two...hubby couldn't let the little one stay behind, so we took home both of them.  Little grandson, so dapper in his grey outfit by the way, has PUPPY LOVE!
I have had the best Grey Day Ever.
Joining one sweet Lady: Petite Michelle Louise for Grey Day Thursday and a Giveaway.
BTW:  I have a giveaway too:  go here to my grow your blog post

 And then Visit:
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sweet boy and DARLING puppies! I can't wait to hear their names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two puppies? and the cuteness of a little boy playing with them... What a happy place your home must be right now :-) sweet~
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di