Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Thoughts

Easter is a time to rejoice, a time to remember and a time to reflect



Jesus's scarifice for us


Jesus Christ's resurrection on Easter Sunday. 
So we could be saved

I celebrate these days in reflection of my dear parents love, the family I have and the friends in my life.  I remember the sweet times at Easter filled with the joy of cute dresses, always a bonnet and new sweet purse.  I had a bunny and friends had baby ducks!  My Easter basket was filled with sweets and always beautifully wrapped.  I loved the symbolism of rejoicing.  So I rejoice by keeping my mantle filled with a simple but full display.

I have a sweet nest with my wonderful shabby Chic vintage Spring print


I have a few more displays around the house and will post more





I wish you a beautiful Easter holiday and a re-birth of life
Di, Joining some very sweet ladies   









PhotobucketDwellings-The Heart of Your Home

2 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Easter. Love the picture of Diand friends. I have a large enamel jug just like yours. Your mantel looks so pretty.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mantel vignettes. Such sweet memories of new dresses and special times with family for Easter. I hope you have a very Blessed one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di