Friday, April 25, 2014

Shopping at Garage 34


I have been busy getting back into the swing of working, puppy raising, grandson activities and renovating!!  Oh my but I have missed you all.


 So let me share with you some shopping fun @ Garage 34.   Kendra Foskey opened Garage34 in the ever-hip city of Asheville, North Carolina, with the sole vision of creating a business to support a not-for-profit community space.

 My friend Sheri @ The Pink House has a spot at the recently renovated Garage... THE PINK SHED.  
 So a tour of the rest of the store






 She does beautiful wedding dresses!!








 I love these globe lights...I am getting one of these for my grandboy.








Photo: A girl and her DeWalt 12v on a Saturday!  #juxtaposition #g34avl



When you are in our area come for some amazing shopping.  Di








http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/04  Fabulously creative friday linky party 

Boogieboard Cottage
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic place. I would be in heaven shopping there.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shop! Love all of the unique gifts!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di