Friday, May 2, 2014

Apple ladder


Apple Ladders:  I knew I wanted one but just to find one was the key
I just happened upon one in Black Mountain 


I bought this great ladder but couldn't get all the wonderful towels
 

 Once I got it home, I cleaned it and wanted a vintage washed, sun drenched look

I lightly brushed it with French Linen Annie Sloan Chalk Paint


 I love the look with my whte walls
 I can't wait to load my quilts on next!  I will share my awesome apple picking picture next.  Di
Sharing with




Fabulousy creative friday  
 Junkin Joekatherines corner  Come Link Up at...FFF The Scoop Want to add a little "grey" to your dey? Then meet me here every Thursdey!








8 comments:

  1. oh it's fabulous! love the grey AS paint on it. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di, it's Susanne from No108bellavista.etsy.
    Love the ladder and don't you just die for another quart of ASCP?? love the blog! How funny I got to comment right after PML!...and we met because of my giveaway on her blog??? Life is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladder lust for real. It would be the perfect place for my linen towels or like you the quilts or grain sacks or ... I have got to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great, Di!!!
    LOVE IT! I would love to find an old ladder too. I have wanted one in my sewing room hanging from the ceilling to hang baskets from...but i have yet to see one I love. I tried to make one, but it just doesn't look the same. I am using it to hang things on, but it isn't like yours....just right!
    hugs,'
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ladder and how you made it look sun drenched! It looks so pretty and makes me want one too!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ladder! Especially after you painted it! Thanks for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di ... I have ladders, (not for apple picking, but look something like yours) ... but never found a place to put one, but now you have given me an idea of where to use one and what to display on it. Would love to find some of those pretty linens. Hope I can make it work. Love how you aged yours.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di