Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cottage Bedroom

I changed up my guest room finally


My Cottage Bedroom set drove the style for this room.  The walls were a olive brown!  Oh my, all the rooms of our hourse were that color.





I had to Kiltz the walls again!  And apply two coats of Cotton Balls Benjamin Moore paint


I have my favorite collections from my mom and grandmom in here.  Clock from my mom and vases from my grandmom.  This lovely bench from my greatgrandmother (my mom and dad put the seat cover on).




My Gone with the Wind lamp sitting of this sweet chest.




A sweet cradle filled with my girls toys (30 plus years of love).
My nurse collection 


My sweet dresser and newly painted clothes butler for my hubby.  I painted it with Annie Sloan paints to match the bedroom set.
My lane chest painted with Annie Sloan paint and stenciled with a heart!!



I am loving this room with the soft whites and my Cottage Bedroom Set.  My grandboys love spending the night in this room!





I still have some pictures to hang but will save that for a later day!



 Joining these lovely ladies, have a great day, Di



COZY LITTLE HOUSE


A Stroll Thru Life The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas! Thursday favorite things
Elizabeth and Co.
Sharing with





Join the fun here each Wednesday!
Fabulousy creative friday  
 Junkin Joekatherines corner  Come Link Up at...FFF The Scoop Want to add a little "grey" to your dey? Then meet me here every Thursdey!








Rooted In Thyme

7 comments:

  1. The bedroom looks great. I love that bed frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bed! I love the 20th photo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely room! That bedroom set is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di,
    I'm sure your little "Princes" adore this fit for a "Princess"!!!
    I a d o r e how you've painted the Cottage Bedroom Suite!!!
    Thank you for sharing this Enchanted Guest Room with us!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cottage set - great with the new white walls. Is this the original paint on the furniture?t That is hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cozy cottage setting. Love it. Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di