Thursday, June 26, 2014

Inspiration Day




 I love grey zinc tops on bell jars.  I took my river glass and added it my vintage jar and candle holder.  Every time I look at them, I remember the joy my grandsons and I had collecting them at the French Board River.



Some of my favorite grey projects



 Don't you just love this trophy "Georgey Girl"
 I grew up in the era of Georgey Girl and flipped when I saw this at the antique mall!!


Have you ever had a Grey Day and had it turn in to a Wonderful Day?

You receive a beautiful package from one of your most favorite people.  First, I won a giveaway from Petite Michelle Louise.  She showcased
Susanne....
....of

and I Love, Love ST's style!!  The minute I got my package I whooped with JOY.  My sweet daughter was gifted for her birthday with the small package and I kept the bigger beautiful slate one.  Give ST a shout out from me and go to her Etsy site 


 I so love beautiful whites and greys mixed with blue


 I so love ironstone with that beautiful stamp!!

A cup of blissful joy to you!
di
Fabulously creative friday linky party

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di