Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Spotlight

   I am one happy blogger!  I am spotlighted at Junk Chic Cottage.  What a thrill for me to meet so many great people.  I have been a busy person lately.  We are putting our house on the market and hoping to build a small house next to our daughter.  We did take time to celebrate Ro's 9th Birthday.  We went to Montreat, NC, his wish was to have a picnic!
 We had our picnic out of a vintage basket I picked up at an estate sale.  The basket is from England about the 60's.  It came with silverware, plates, cups and containers.  I packed vegtables and sandwiches, fruit and carrot cake cupcakes.
We found a beautiful spot under the trees by the water
We had a wonderful party


Sharing with your cousins is even better



 Next we went on Lake Susan and took a spin in a paddle boat





 Our day was full of joy and this little guy took a deep breath and said this is the best day of my life.

How can you beat that for a great day!  Thank you Kris for letting me share a bit of myself today!  Di  Please take time to visit two sweet bloggers Susan @ Must Love Junk and Kris @ JunK Chic Cottage must love junk



Woods of Bell Trees
Fine Craft Guild  Design Dazzle Summer Camp Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di