Tuesday, July 1, 2014

FUN IN THE SUN



Fun in the Sun : What a great way to get the summer started.  The deck is finished and we are decorated, just in time for the upcoming holiday.


 I finished my rockers with a touch up on the chipped wood.  
 I filled the voltive holders with river rock and placed my Milk Glass Pitcher and cups on my porcelain tray.
 My centerpiece and chairs are all finished and up on the deck

 The plants are set in my hungarian tub
Come on over and sit a while, we will share some stories and a nice cold drink!



More fun to come on the front porch!

wishes for a great week, Di
Joining




Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home 
Boogieboard Cottage inspiration exchange button 
Elizabeth and Co. Rooted In Thyme  Radio flyer wagon, vintage wedding decor, painted sign tutorial, repurposed doily wall art

2 comments:

  1. Your porch looks great! I love all the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your porch. The table and chairs look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di