Thursday, July 10, 2014

Where I Create



I am excited to show you my creative spaces.  I love to work in my craft room, basement, yard and porch.
I haven't changed much of the room this year, but as we get ready to move I am thinking how I am going to expand my spaces.
We are downsizing so I won't have my basement to play in
I am taking my wonderful storage area and hope to have a sewing area.  I love to store all my bits and pieces in jars.
I do love my supplies.  Of course I would like a more organized spot!


These are some of my fun creations this year.  My banner came from a sweet blogger and sure made my heart flutter!  I jazzed it up with some of my goodies too.
This is my favorite lamp.  A friend brought it back from Round Top Texas fair.  I put my favorite buckle and lace on it.
This spot has my favorite collections, my grandmom's vases and my moms clock collection.  One of my most relaxing places to create is my back porch.  I love to paint and plan new projects.

Come sit a spell and enjoy a cool drink, we will share projects and have some fun

 

The Pink House is a wonderful shop where I have taken classes for painting with Annie Sloan chalk paint and bought so many fun projects to do.
DI
I am joining Karen for her Where Bloggers Create!
Where Bloggers Create    Revisionary Life May 1 thru Oct 2,  2014 
Photobucket Fabulously creative friday linky party
Rooted In Thyme

19 comments:

  1. I want to take painting classes at The Pink House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creative space is pretty awesome! I am working on a room in my apt but so far it's just a storage space. You are inspiring and downsizing is hard but can be done!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun room! I am working on mine and trying to get it orderly...for about three years now. ;)
    Found you at Revi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed my stop! I especially liked the little vignette with the banner. The Pink House sounds like a fun place to shop and take classes. The Annie Sloan chalk paint classes would be a great class to take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di-- you have the best of all worlds- you can create all over your house and in your lovely garden. That tells me that you love your home and enjoy being wherever the mood takes you.

    I love your beautiful clock collection and your flea market lamp is to die for!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful studio you have Di! Love the chair, and that lamp is really beautiful. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spotted Longaberger's in that closet! LOVE that chair... Great space to create.

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely work space and I hope you have another one in your new home. Your lamp in your is my favourite thing in your room for me. I hope you'll create some fabulous new things in your new space.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it will work out, Di. We down-sized and I actually wound up with a room. It is supposed to be a storage room in our condo, but I took it over. : ) In our previous home {a nice big house} I had a small corner in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty goodies in your creative space, Di! That lamp is gorgeous!!! We downsized from 3000 sq. ft. to 375 sq. ft. The beauty of it all is that you end up surrounded by your most treasured things, and let the rest of it go out into the world for others to use and enjoy. It's all good.
    Happy creating!!!
    xo,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your decorations - so inspiring. I hope you get a fantastic creative space in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you have so many fun pieces - those clocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely space! I especially loved that sweet french chair and lamp brought back from Round Top!!
    Thanks so much for joining the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your collection of old clocks and old bottles! Thanks for sharing with us at Revisionary Life Thrifty Life Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your space and would really like a chair like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that white chair in ur room, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of the clocks, too and all of the little garlands you have strung up with pretty things. I'm going to try that, too! And I'd like to pin a few of these photos! Enjoy your day my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally drooling over your Round Top Fav Lamp! The Shade is Divine Gypsy Chic!!! Thank you for taking us on the Grand Tour of your Lovely Creative Haven! Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di