Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Month of Changes

What a month it has been!  Finally we are almost packed up and getting ready to move to the rental.  I can't wait to start planning our house we are going to build, it will be smaller but putting in some dream items (we will be right next to our youngest daughter...she is happy).  I will miss this sunny living room and fireplace.

 Our daughter and her family moved to Philly, my son-in-law got a great transfer in Whole Foods and daughter gets to start her quest to go back to school.  Joyful we are, but our sweet Ro, my shopping partner and project helper has to go with them!  He is the sweetest little boy.  Thankfully, I have 2 grandsons here to brighten up my days.
 We have two sweet daughters who have been the joy of our lives.  They always include us in adventures and we have always encouraged them to go for their dreams.  My oldest is the one moving to Philly.
This was taken when Ry joined our family, we love him so much.
Cute girl
One of my favorite pictures of their sweet family
I had 2 sales, one at The Pink House and the Other at my house
Mr Rabbit is waiting for me at our rental

Hubby and I are anxious to get to building the house but have to wait for the construction loan
 These are some of the picture on the way to our rental, such beautiful scenery!
Greats me as I ride by

This is the front deck...furniture moving tomorrow, more pictures to come.
Have a great week, Di                                      Joining

Thoughts from Alice
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Boogieboard Cottage
A Stroll Thru Life Come Link Up at...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the move and settling in. It will be fun planning your new home. Ours is for sale and I can't wait to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! So exciting, hope everything goes amazingly well with building.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

  3. Me ha encantado tu post, tienes cosas muy interesantes, felicidades por tu bloc. Te invito a visitar el mio, esta semana acondicionamos un espacio en el jardin o la terraza para incorporar un chill out. De este modo, tendremos garantizado el máximo descanso durante nuestro tiempo libre. Te espero en Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di