Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fruits of our Labor

 A beautiful summer day in the high country of North Carolina
 The pictures of the countryside were inspiring



 The lovely mountains loomed in the background



The vines of life flowing over foundations
We stopped at a winery and saw these beautiful settings
So we did wine a little and felt much better!
And yes, I did taste the air, the fruits and the sweetness of the soil







I hope your Labor Day is filled with wonder!  Di
Photobucket

 COZY LITTLE HOUSE Keeping It Simple 

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Boogieboard Cottage The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 Knick of Time

3 comments:

  1. Di, I am having email problems today you won on my blog this morning. Can you send me your email address to brustythimble (at) gmail.com please
    http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2014/09/13-lucky-winners-of-blog-hop-giveaway.html

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure my comment went through. I hope you are well and I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di could you please resend you address to me
    I have missed placed it
    this is for the giveaway prize

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di