Saturday, September 20, 2014

Best of DIY

Best of DIY Link Party - Link up your best
I am joining the fun group of the Best OF DIY.  You will want to go over and see some fun projects.  I will be pinning alot today!!  So, here are some of my favorites from my house (or I should say no old house).  I can't wait for our new house...hoping for Christmas time.

First, my apple ladder, it set off my fireplace and compliments my apple picker picture.



My next project was our guest room, what a project, I'm still tired.  But it was so worth it.  I am hoping to recreate it in my new house!



This project made the biggest differance in our living room.  I love Anne Sloan chalk paint and it turned out so beautiful on our fireplace.  I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. 


Be sure to visit their blogs below to see THEIR best DIYs!!
 DI

3 comments:

  1. I really love that first pic-great inspiration!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your rooms and your classy vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apple ladder looks wonderful in your decor. I love your style! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di