Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FALL IS IN THE AIR


FALL IS IN THE AIR AND IT'S SWAPPING TIME!


 This was my first time swapping at Amy's Bumblebeelane Cottage and my partner, Becky, was awesome!
everything was wrapped in beautiful clear bags

I can't tell you how much I loved this bag of potporri, be still my heart...little pumpkins, clothes pins and bobbins!

Becky @ Ginger Creme Hollow does such beautiful work

A black cat of course!

A sweet pin cushion, does she have my number!  lace, jewlry ...wow

She even made leaves!  Everything looks so beautiful in my new ironstone bowl

She even included some leaves for me to scatter

Everything rounded out my sweet fall collection...thank you Becky.  You are one talented lady.  I will share what I created next here is a peak...Di
A primitive wood bowl, some pumkins, fall banner

Sharing with:


  The Scoop #138-stonegableblog The Scoop Banner - featured image
Boogieboard Cottage A Stroll Thru Life 
Keeping It Simple COZY LITTLE HOUSE
Elizabeth and Co.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitty! Lots of goodness in that package. Glad you joined in the fun. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the lottery!!! I mean swap... What great goodies. I love everything. Especially the pin cushion... so sweet. And fabric leaves... so inspired! Love you sweet fall vignettes too :)
    Sherry
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky sure sent some great items. 'Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you liked everything. It was fun being your swap partner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great swap goodies you were gifted! Love your new kitty! (I have two black cats, so I am a little biased...) ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di