Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Inspiration on a Rainy Day


 I was out and about the other day and found these wonderful items.  That clock would look great in my new house but I am holding out until we actually see it built.  I so afraid I am going to get things that I won't have room for.
Do you remember this phone, my grandmother had this exact phone!  Hers even started with GA.  "One ringy dingy"!

I loved all the French script and french items

And this has won my heart, I keep visiting her to ponder should I take her home

 Loving these shutters, I am looking for the right pair to go over my fireplace.

Sharing these lovely finds with some fun parties.  Have a great day!  Di
Elizabeth and Co.


Ivy and Elephants

7 comments:

  1. I'd have a real hard time resisting these vintage beauties. That clock is fabulous with all its rust! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old phone,Di. Oh, if the angel won your heart you have to take her home.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, I visited her today as a mater of fact. I believe she will have to come home with me as my Christmas present! Di

      Delete
  3. What great finds! I love the clock and Santos, I hope you get them all!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, Di!

    That phone...hhahahhaha...we had one when I was a kid! Funny how that's now an antique!

    Great items here, and thank you for coming to visit my post. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun vintage finds! What fun treasure hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm literally drooling over that clock...LOVE it! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di